Sunday 8 August 2010

brick wall

I have once again, hit that wall. Feeling frustrated by the lack of communication from others, always sitting around waiting to hear the next load of bull that floats so seamlessly from their mouths. I am stupid. That's the long and short of it. I trust too easily, see the good in people where it so obviously isn't.

This time it has left me in the shit, financially. I am owed money I stupidly paid out on behalf of a 'friend....a lover'. And now, I am on the receiving end of 'the cheque is in the post' syndrome. So tired of all the excuses, it has now got to the point where my calls and texts are ignored. More fool me for getting in the position in the first place. This is all happening at the worst possible time for me, financially, emotionally.....everything. What to do now is the question. How do I proceed...............

No comments:

Post a Comment